Essentials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reminiscing about the guild
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 am by Sunny

» Moved Forum
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 am by Sunny

» ~ Our ArtWork~
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm by xNagisa

» Daily Triva!!!
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm by Cherry

» Einy Suit Price Check
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am by xNagisa

» Hai hai~ (Maintenance chat 7/27/11)
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm by ete

» Not coming back for awhile
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm by Kuugen

» Post your IRL pictures! 18+ /ridi
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am by Matt

» Somethings wrong.
~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm by ginta

Links
Flyff
ImageShack
PicPanda
Affiliates
-

~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanta

~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Empty
PostSubject: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

~ ~ ~ ~NEWCOMERS! First and foremost, congratulations on joining Essentials!!! Everyone in the guild is excited, and we're all hoping that you have a fantastic experience while you're with us ~ ~ ~ ~

Now, you may be wondering just exactly what this guild is about? Here's a few things you'll be able to experience:

1) A great community of Flyffers who play the game to get better, but MORE importantly, play to have FUN.

2)We're all eager to do lots of guild events, ranging from guild wars to social events. We're in the progress of expanding, so all we ask of you is to step outside of your comfort zone and get to know the variety of weird (but awesome) people we have in the guild!

3)Have difficulties or troubles? I won't go into specifics, because everyone goes through different hurdles, but we're here to help make your day better. This guild is a family, and we share our good and bad experiences. ITS OKAY, no one will laugh. WE'RE HERE TO SUPPORT.

4)ACTIVITY - We do that damn well here in this guild, everyday is a fun day. We're everywhere, from being in the arena, training, breakinga new Master, or just hanging out and plvling our newbs, it DOESN'T matter, we're always active and fun. This does not mean we have no lives, that kind of mentality and rude behavior shall NOT be tolerated.

OKAY, that was a lot to absorb!!! We're still in the growing stage, and I ask everyone (veterans of the guild included) to be a PART of the guild. Kuugen, our guild leader does a spectacular job of keeping us together, but it is OUR responsibility to make this guild the best it can be.

@@@ - - MOVING ONTO SOME ETHICAL POLICIES - - @@@

While this is not informed, I would just like to brief everyone on the matter just so we're on the same page and there won't be anying QQing afterwards.

1)NO DRAMA - Believe me it's easier said than done, but we do our best to be polite and respectful to each other, and yes GOOFING IS ALLOWED DUHHHH.

2)BE RESPECTFUL of other guilds. Please don't be a douche and stain our name. Immediate actions will have to be taken about your guild position.

3)BE THANKFUL for the guild. Everyone works hard at it, if you havea problem, that is fine. Consult a higher up about it, try to solve the issue. Please don't rage quit and then spread rumours, that is NOT okay, SERIOUSLY.

4)Aah, last but not least...BE HONORABLE. Okay, even though it's pretty self explanatory, I'll still elaborate. Lending money, lending armor, promising a plvl, or whatever, always be true to your word. Give the person their money back, or show up for the plvl. IF YOU CANT, you're immediately BANNED FROM THE GUILD NOOB. No, you won't , but try to give the person an item of equal value for hold or reschedule for a later plvl, please don't be an asshole, kay?

***MORE?! YES MORE, F*CK YES!***
As a proud member of this guild, I want to let everyone know that it's OK for them to be themselves. We have people with different backgrounds, different senses of humor, and different opinions, IT'S OK.

We have artists...web designers...gamers...college students..high schoolers...asians...uh..and everyone else (non-asians), PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN UNIQUENESS, WE'LL ALL LOVE IT!

~~~YEAH! I'm just as tired of writing as you're tired of reading, so let's cap it off, eh?!~~~

Basically here are my final greetings to everyone:

Diversity? GREAT. Not a Master/Hero? WHO CARES. ARE you a fun person? JOIN US, AND HELP US RULE THE PLANET...!

AND FINALLY, my leaving quotes to you awesome people in the guild, take these words to heart and continue to bring joy to the people around you!

~FORGIVENESS~
People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
Albus Dumbledore

~FRIENDSHIP~
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus

~UNITY~
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller

!!**WELCOME TO ESSENTIALS**!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Player
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Luiz-s-tees-i-love-harry-potter
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Player
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Very well said (: (my very first post :p)
-MusicBlaze
Back to top Go down
Kuugen
Player
Kuugen

Location : Deep in space, floating around the galaxy with my laptop~

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

>.> *looks around* nyaa~!! so epic!!! cat and thank you Fanta for your lovely post :3

~Love Kuu~

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Matt
Player
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 am

Fanta you forgot the requirements ;/ everyone needs +10 set ulti everything and hero bounce
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm

SHH, you'll scare away all our newcomers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ete
ete

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

better yet, everyone needs ETE custome made sets and weaps :P
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Player
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Ete should start off with Blaze and get him a +10 Jesis Set && +10 (5/5) Fire +10 With a Awakened of DEX +25 and ADOCH +40% :DD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ete
ete

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 pm

hey hey now a couple things wrong with that
FIRST i dont deal with 5/5, i deal with only 10/10
SECOND i dont deal with awakens, end of story
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Player
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Haha It's alright I was playingg around bro (:P But if you do 10/10 then HELL Yeah I don't care about awakens XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~   ~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~**The Bread and Butter of Essentials**~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Essentials :: Essentials :: Presentation-
Jump to: