Essentials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reminiscing about the guild
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 am by Sunny

» Moved Forum
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 am by Sunny

» ~ Our ArtWork~
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm by xNagisa

» Daily Triva!!!
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm by Cherry

» Einy Suit Price Check
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am by xNagisa

» Hai hai~ (Maintenance chat 7/27/11)
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm by ete

» Not coming back for awhile
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm by Kuugen

» Post your IRL pictures! 18+ /ridi
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am by Matt

» Somethings wrong.
**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm by ginta

Links
Flyff
ImageShack
PicPanda
Affiliates
-

**( Introduction to the GUILD)**

Go down 
+6
ete
lluy
Kuugen
Sunny
Quack
Fanta
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanta

**( Introduction to the GUILD)** Empty
PostSubject: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 am

Okay, once again I am here to make another thread about the guild!

When someone joins, they are first out of the loop, because we'll have MANY inside jokes, using real life names and such. This is a big TURNOFF because a lot of people will think we're too CLICKY or just plain too annoying!

I wouldl like to start this topic for getting to know who we are INDIVIDUALLY and our interest of course.

Just give me the basics:

Username:

NICKNAME (or real name - OPTIONAL):

Flyff main class:

level:

How long you've been in guild(roughly):

Hobbies:

anything else unique:

I will be updating this as more people give me their input!! MY GOAL IS TO HAVE A LIST OF EVERY GUILD MEMBER ON HERE >:D - Let's get it done guys!

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LIST, Sunny and Quack have beaten me to my next post, ROAR!!

Last edited by Fanta on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quack
Player
Quack

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 am

Username:Talho

Flyff main class:Knight

level:103

How long you've been in guild(roughly):since Feb. or end of Jan.

Hobbies:Killing people like sunny..fanta random people matty....all in the arena ;D

anything else unique:one of the few high level knights i have seen :D

Last edited by Quack on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Novice Fighter
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

Username: MorningSun (Sunny)

Flyff main class:
Ringmaster

level: 114

How long you've been in guild(roughly): Since February something 2011 :]

Hobbies: Lazing around, sitting in arena(running from Quack), hanging around in SM, raising pets, and talking too much in guild chat. ;D

Anything else unique: Umm... I read and watch a lot of anime/manga, I like to draw, and.... other stuff. :d

I'm willing to help people some times but you have to catch me at the right time. ;o
I can tank etc or fs, but only when I'm up for it. Sorry~ ^^;
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

Username:Quack
Flyff main class:Knight
level:103
How long you've been in guild(roughly):since Feb. or end of Jan.
Hobbies:Killing people like sunny..fanta random people matty....all in the arena ;D
anything else unique:one of the few high level knights i have seen :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: MorningSun (Sunny)
Flyff main class: Ringmaster
level: 114
How long you've been in guild(roughly): Since February something 2011 :]
Hobbies: Lazing around, sitting in arena(running from Quack), hanging around in SM, raising pets, and talking too much in guild chat. ;D
Anything else unique: Umm... I read and watch a lot of anime/manga, I like to draw, and.... other stuff. :d
I'm willing to help people some times but you have to catch me at the right time. ;o
I can tank etc or fs, but only when I'm up for it. Sorry~ ^^;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: BloodyFantasy
Nickname: Fanta (preferably Orange flavor!!)
Flyffmain class: Blade
level: 80 M
How long you've been in guild: uhm, since May 2011
Hobbies: Running, drawing, watching TV.
Interests:Movies, The office, Glee (>:D)
Anything uniq ue: Nah, nothing really, I am very friendly, and rarely gets upset or angry. I can consult others if needed if I don't have issues of my own, so feel free to talk to me, I hope to know everyone better!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Kuugen
NICKNAME: Kuu, Mommy or Sara
Flyff main class: Blade
level: 111
How long you've been in guild(roughly): I created it.. so a loooong time, I created the guild roughly in November, 2009
Hobbies: Sleeping, Cooking, Drawing, Pet collecting, and a bunch of other random things...
anything else unique: I'm very out going, loud, random and I'm hyper.. one thing you should never do is give me sugar +_+ mwahahah, but im a fun person to be around :3 nyaa~ I once was very shy but I met someone very special~ so imma not shy anymore :3 <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: lluy
Nickname/name: neo -> noe -> noelia (neo was my nick in a fps game, couse i was so pro evading bullets and my friends put me that nick XD 'neo is from the movie matrix')
Flyff main class: elementor
level: 65
How long you've been in guild(roughly): idk o.o'
Hobbies: pc's, photoshop, martial arts, games, drawing
anything else unique: i like to help people, i like to try get over myself, im crazy (and i love this xd), i love manga anime and games, and i always try to smile or been happy (trying to make happy everyone too) :D

Username: eternal
NICKNAME:Josh/ete
Flyff main class:BP
level:Clasified
How long you've been in guild(roughly):Was with sara in the begining
Hobbies:Creating armor FOR THE GODS
anything else unique: I play/create music?....>.>....im me....WHAT ELS DO YOU WANT D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: MusicBlaze
Nickname: Nub/Blaze/Zach
Flyff Main class: BowJester
Level: 91 and sadly not moving (:
How long you've been in guild: (roughly) for about a month or two now.
Hobbies: Helping out others, arena, or hanging with Saint Morning
Anything else Unique: I play violin..I DO PLAY XBOX 360 MY GAMER TAG IS MY USERNAMEE <3 ADD MEH :D

Last edited by Fanta on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

reserved~for space
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am

reserved~for space
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 am

reserved~for space
Back to top Go down
Kuugen
Player
Kuugen

Location : Deep in space, floating around the galaxy with my laptop~

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Username: RainSilves

NICKNAME: Rain, Kuu, Mommy or Sara

Flyff main class: Knight

level: 81

How long you've been in guild(roughly): I created it.. so a loooong time, I created the guild roughly in November, 2009

Hobbies: Sleeping, Cooking, Drawing, Pet collecting, and a bunch of other random things...

anything else unique: I'm very out going, loud, random and I'm hyper.. one thing you should never do is give me sugar +_+ mwahahah, but im a fun person to be around :3 nyaa~ I once was very shy but I met someone very special~ so imma not shy anymore :3 <3

Last edited by Kuugen on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 8D my main was no longer Kuugen, THATS WHY >:D)
Back to top Go down
lluy
Admin
lluy

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Username: lluy
Nickname/name: neo -> noe -> noelia (neo was my nick in a fps game, couse i was so pro evading bullets and my friends put me that nick XD 'neo is from the movie matrix')
Flyff main class: elementor
level: 65
How long you've been in guild(roughly): idk o.o'
Hobbies: pc's, photoshop, martial arts, games, drawing
anything else unique: i like to help people, i like to try get over myself, im crazy (and i love this xd), i love manga anime and games, and i always try to smile or been happy (trying to make happy everyone too) :D

nyeee~
Back to top Go down
https://essentials.forumotion.net
ete
ete

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Username: eternal
NICKNAME:Josh/ete
Flyff main class:BP
level:Clasified
How long you've been in guild(roughly):Was with sara in the begining :P
Hobbies:Creating armor FOR THE GODS
anything else unique: I play/create music?....>.>....im me....WHAT ELS DO YOU WANT D:
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Player
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Username: MusicBlaze

Nickname: Nub/Blaze/Zach

Flyff Main class: BowJester

Level: 91 and sadly not moving (:

How long you've been in guild (roughly) for about a month or two now.

Hobbies: Helping out others, arena, or hanging with Saint Morning

Anything else Unique: I play violin..I DO PLAY XBOX 360 MY GAMER TAG IS MY USERNAMEE <3 ADD MEH :D
Back to top Go down
xNagisa
xNagisa

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Username: xXNagisaChanXx

Nickname: Nagisa, Nagi, Dee (real name), ROFLS (friends say my Surname looks like that.. o v o ;;), Lil Sis

Flyff Main class: Ringmaster~

Level: Had some awesome plvls lately~ so 90!! <3

How long you've been in guild (roughly): Since July the 3rd, 2011.. so 1 day! :'D

Hobbies: Helping out friends, talking in Guildchat (with Nina about Yuki Kajiura-sama :'D), checking out shops, drawing, watching anime, reading fanfics~

Anything else Unique: ... o v o ;; I uhm... well... I'm... me? Well, I can totally go hysteric when I meet someone with the same fandom as I~ (like some may have noticed already = 3=;;) So sorry about that... XD And I'm from the Netherlands, so sorry if I make some mistakes ^^;;

Ohh yea~ if I'm not getting plvled or giving a plvl or w/e... I'll gladly help with whatever I can ^^ Let's get allong well~ Nice to meet you all :3
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

Username : CherryCandy (main) :D, I also use these characters: Aella, NightTimez, Skittle, Beri, Keiko... yeah I have a lot more ^^;

NICKNAME (or real name ): Uhm...everyone calls me Cherry :] my real name is Tamia, so Mia/Mi is fine too. Plenty of nicknames have been created from that >.>...

Flyff main class: Ringmaster :3 ftw.

level: 96...I don't think I'll ever be 100 ;-; ./shame

How long you've been in guild (roughly): ...uh...a week :D? Epik invited me so don't quite remember the date... xD

Hobbies: Drawing, video games (xbox/wii/nintendo) and photography <3

anything else unique: ... I can play the piano, in process of learning the guitar and the ukulele 8D...and I can make my tongue touch my nose? P:

Back to top Go down
Valiant
Valiant

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 am

Username?: IsidarMythrim, and Hato( gonna change his name soon)
Nickname?: Isi, or Hato
What's your FlyFF main-class?: Blade
lvl?: 65? 66... It's been a while.
How long you've been in the guild: ... not too long.
What are your hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, singing, composing music, playing music, videogames, roleplaying, tarots, soccer, cooking,.
Anything else unique?: Um.. I make the best GODDAMN tea ever! XD

Oh yeah it's been WAY too long that I haven't been on! Reason being I'm trying to get my account back! >.< Hopefully I'll be able to get back soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **( Introduction to the GUILD)**   **( Introduction to the GUILD)** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**( Introduction to the GUILD)**
Page 1 of 1