Essentials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reminiscing about the guild
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 am by Sunny

» Moved Forum
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 am by Sunny

» ~ Our ArtWork~
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm by xNagisa

» Daily Triva!!!
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm by Cherry

» Einy Suit Price Check
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am by xNagisa

» Hai hai~ (Maintenance chat 7/27/11)
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm by ete

» Not coming back for awhile
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm by Kuugen

» Post your IRL pictures! 18+ /ridi
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am by Matt

» Somethings wrong.
<<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm by ginta

Links
Flyff
ImageShack
PicPanda
Affiliates
-

<<~The Event Planner~>>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanta

<<~The Event Planner~>> Empty
PostSubject: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

I know there have been a lot of great ideas circulating through the forums, and everyone is using it actively, but I kinda want to take it to the next level and instead of just TROLLING, put together an organized schedule for people who want to get together for an event.

This can be the official guild event thread, where I can try to update all the events with times and dates. Note that I am kinda a slacker, so remind me CONSTANTLY!

When giving an idea about an event, please provide the basic information in the following format:

1. Name of the event (This is important haha..)

2. What it is ABOUT (please be specific)

3. How many people you are looking for

4. TIME and date preferably (don't worry it can be changed)

5. What items / props do you need?

6. List any prizes (if you want an incentive)

A LOT TO COVER? KIND OF, YOU DON'T NEED EVERY SINGLE ONE, BUT TRY TO GIVE US AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE, AND LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE!!

To start I know I kinda butchered a group photo, and Sunny wants to make a retake, so please just submit the info and we can take one nice and easy!

ALSO, I want to implement a group session every week for just like 10-15 mins, for the guild to come together and be united. Everything is just kind of sketchy, but GIVEME input on what time and date works best for you, and TOGETHER, we can hammer out a time and place. NOTE: this is a social event (it's not mandatory, but I HIGHLY recommend it).

As before, I am always up for newer ideas! I'll be taking the Brain Box suggestions into account if it turns out to be a popular idea, which means we also need to plan out a time and date for the Fashion Show - get your CS ready!!

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!! - I will devour them and add update them! NOMOMOM.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Novice Fighter
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 pm

So~
On the topic of the Fashion Show.
We'll need a at least 8(1 male and 1 female from each 1st job?) models maybe, the number may raise and fall depending on how many want to apply. We'll also need some people to be designers of some outfits people can wear.
We can have different rounds like: look like your pet, fashion, who can wear their job class best, CS and armor combo, and just plain CS. ;3 (More to come, bring the ideas)
People WILL be using their own things and not borrowing from others so we can avoid any mishaps and such. Those who cannot get cs, you are able to use armor as well. (I know a couple good ones for every job)
We might need some judges? Prizes maybe? Not sure on this yet.

AND of course, we need an audience to watch all this. Please try to attend, I don't want this event to be postponed every time we try because not enough people attended.
This will take awhile to put together so throw some ideas my way~ I'll edit this post about the info and all that.~

EVENT OCCURRING: n/a

<<~The Event Planner~>> Runway

~ Please PM Me all applications on the forum, Thank you. ~
Model Applications:
Judges:
Attending:

Last edited by Sunny on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fanta

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Wow, great job! Excellent lay out for the fashion show. I have my first oreientation next monday for a job, but anytime after 7 PM central works for me. And definitely DO NOT OVERLOOK NORMAL ARMOR, there are some really cool armor believe it or not! Look through your wardrobe and check everyone! I'd love to be a designer/or a model I don't really care, or I can judge, to be honest I'm flexible with whatever, so I can just fill in gaps if needed. Any day works for me too!
Back to top Go down
lluy
Admin
lluy

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

im free for everythink

*when this event is finished with all info create a topic on 'event' please.
Back to top Go down
https://essentials.forumotion.net
Sunny
Novice Fighter
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Fanta wrote:
Wow, great job! Excellent lay out for the fashion show. I have my first oreientation next monday for a job, but anytime after 7 PM central works for me. And definitely DO NOT OVERLOOK NORMAL ARMOR, there are some really cool armor believe it or not! Look through your wardrobe and check everyone! I'd love to be a designer/or a model I don't really care, or I can judge, to be honest I'm flexible with whatever, so I can just fill in gaps if needed. Any day works for me too!
Okay, now we just need other's input. o3o

lluy wrote:
im free for everythink

That's good. :]
(You could move the topic over to the event forum? also the fail screen shot one xD)
Back to top Go down
lluy
Admin
lluy

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Sunny wrote:
Fanta wrote:
Okay, now we just need other's input. o3o

lluy wrote:
im free for everythink

That's good. :]
(You could move the topic over to the event forum? also the fail screen shot one xD)

I can't move only coments of the topic couse had another at start :X

this is one of the reasons of multitopic....
but yes i can copypaste and move the good part ;D
Back to top Go down
https://essentials.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<~The Event Planner~>>   <<~The Event Planner~>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<~The Event Planner~>>
Page 1 of 1